martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

Disappear.

Remember when I didn't need you, well I need you now to hold my head up high say it's all better child. 
Some days I feel like a saint, I'm so alive. 
Some days I can't make any moves It's like I have no spine.
Can't do anything right and when midnight comes, I've run out of time to make some kind of difference. 
But I realize I constantly overlook the impact I've made, maybe I'm longing to change my own face to make you proud, I wanna make you proud when you're looking down on me...
My mind's wide open like starry skies.  
I ask God questions and wonder why the hell that you're not here, I wanna disappear with you now...
But I'm a selfish broken heart, and how I got this far, coping with the thought of holding you a minute longer in my arms is beyond me I set you free, but I feel so guilty cause I take every sunrise for granted. 
Sometimes I forget your voice I can't stand it. Am I wrong for moving on. 
A product of a free world. Take wing over the coast of a better day, I'm stuck in my dark days. 
But I can be stronger than you remember, we're coming up on December, but I'm not cold.
But I'm a selfish broken heart, I wanna see what you see, I wanna be where you are...
Remember when I didn't need you, well I need you now to hold my head up high say it's all better child. 
Remember when I was alone and crying out, you will be missed, but I know youre all better now...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario