lunes, 5 de julio de 2010

He could be the one

Smoth talking, so rockin', he's got everything that a girl's wantin'. Guitar cutie, he plays it Groovy! And I can't keep myself from doing something stupid.
Think i'm really fallin for his smile, Get butterflies when he says my name.
He's got something special!, And when he's looking at me i wanna get all sentimental. He's got something special!, i can hardly breathe, something's telling me,telling me maybe he could be the one.
He's lightning, sparks are flyin'
everywere i go he's always on my mind and, i'm goin' crazy, about him lately! And i can't help myself from how my heart is racing.
Think i'm really digging on his vibe,
he really blows me away!
And he's got a way of making me feel, like everything i do is perfectly fine. The stars are aligned when i'm with him! And I'm so into him!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario